December 09, 2004

Kitty Kitty Gone Gone!

Zouina is missing!!!

It's partly my fault, really. I had let her out without her collar, as I had taken it off to clean it, and then wash her. The cold weather had delayed her bath, hence delayed the return of her collar to her little neck. (kicking myself here)

I let her out as I had many a time, leaving my 'luck' to the fates that she will return as she had the previous times, only that night she did not. I think someone took her in out of the kindness of their heart. I cannot imagine a serial cat killer picking her up on a cold wet night.

These days I come home expecting her to run up to me and 'plonk'herself on the floor, following that up with a few twists and turns, beckoning to have her tummy rubbed. Sometimes I will be at my computer and once in a while will miss having her come up to me, stand up on her hind legs, and place her front paws against my thigh, while stretching her right one further with a pat, as if to say "Heyyy! Luuuluuuu! Look at meeee!"

Ay! mi pequena gata, me has hecho tanto de menos! Espero que vuelvas a casa pronto!

I am once again at the over priced Velocity Cafe; 5 bucks for a Soy-Milk Spice Chai Latte with a shot of espresso! Also, I have a follow up to the Adelphia story: the Senior Head Technician called me personally to confirm. We are getting somewhere!

Im about to run over to Kinko's and print out a bunch of flyers in hopes of being reunited with Zouina before I leave to Kuwait.

more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home