December 29, 2004

Glad it's over

The next person to wish me a merry xmas or happy holidays is going to get smacked.

I am so over it! Holiday based on historical ignorance and mass consumerism that just makes you want to gag yourself with a spoon (Oh my god! I am totally, like, speaking "valley" here!)

That aside, Carrie and Lou, my next door neighbours, invited me over for a great Xmas party. The theme: Fire and Ice. We had blue lights in some rooms, and red in others. Great buffet set up, and all of this topped of with a spectacular performance by Lou hoolaing a fire hoop to the beat of Depeche Mode, out in the alley.

More to come...

Xmas Party Hi-Light: [click here to view album]














Description:
1) Lou starting to twirl the fire hula
2) Crouching Lou
3) Go Lou! Go Lou!
4) A Veritable Fire Vixen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home