January 23, 2005

24 hours later

Let the harassements begin! Ehhh oui! I got harassed over in Salmyah this afternoon.

This morning I was up at 4:30AM, still adjusting jetlag-wise, so by 8AM I headed over to Jean's resto in Sultan Center in the "new-place-built-on-the-sea".

It had a nice view of the Gulf road...

I later met up with a friend and headed over to buy some makeup at this shopping center, where? i dunno! the name? don't even ask!

In the afternoon I headed over to Salmyah for a preliminary meeting of my co-workers and everyone and everything was nice. I begin tomorrow, at 8AM! I have never, ever started working at 8 in my life. All my jobs have always been at 10AM

Salmyah was jumping today with Barney and his "girlfriend". I spotted a couple of harley bikers exiting Marina Mall, and I wondered if The Don may have been one of them:-) Yes, now that I am here, I wonder about all you bloggers...

I met up with my Russian trainer and we caught up on old times. I start working out with him tomorrow as well.

NEW DAY TOMORROW! Full of new beginnings! Would you like to be a part of it?

I'm so knackered now... it's 6:34PM and my eyes are starting to feel heavy... but i have yet another appointment! Sigh.. when will this day end so I can get more sleeeeeeep!

Me = cranky-ass.

Later:)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TM, you made it :) wish you the best in your stay.
TAPAS

January 23, 2005 8:43 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Thank you TAPAS, my ever-faithful commentator:-)

I hope things are going smoother for you as well!

January 23, 2005 11:10 AM  
Blogger nibaq said...

Welcome back ,)

January 23, 2005 12:31 PM  
Blogger Ra-1 said...

welcome back :)

January 24, 2005 4:12 AM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Hey

This is a bit irrelevant but I would like to point out to a post on how to change your site feed into snippets on www.kuwaitblogs.com, so that when your posts show up on Safat they won't be too long and ruin the site.

So please change your settings to showing Short Feeds :)

January 24, 2005 1:58 PM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Hey everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome:)

Pink: Yes I do believe in destiny, and what is 'maktoob'. Very much so.

Jackie: I'll look into it some time this weekend. However I've noticed most users do not have this feature on. Would be great to let the photo bloggers know about this.

January 25, 2005 5:15 PM  
Blogger True Faith said...

M.A, Welcome to Kuwait, and I hope you don't feel homesick.

January 29, 2005 3:43 AM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

I know it’s a bit late, but hey, you still haven’t posted a new post, so my late comment should count.. I can’t help it but to say that you drew a smile on my face.. and The Don “Biker” effect is on all the bloggers that frequent my site.. What I’m trying to say is that I’m flattered.. LOL unfortunately I am not riding these days and since the past couple of months due to my bikes being in the shop (customization).. but hopefully I’ll be out riding in the next couple of weeks.. So keep your eyes open for a blue Harley with an orange seat.. ;)

Welcome back LuLu.. you should be over the Jetlag by now I hope..

January 29, 2005 2:50 PM  
Blogger Closet Diva said...

LULU!!! welcome back honey!! you made it girl :))

January 29, 2005 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home