January 19, 2005

Denouement...

So, I thought I would post a long, overdue update on yours truly.

This last week has defintely been a trying phase of my life. I have not had much time to be melancholic about leaving LA and the life I have established for myself here.

Last night I was taken out to dinner by my friends to Cafe Habibi, on Broxton, in UCLA village. MLK holiday, so things were swinging. I had a good time, and shared some outrages with Kamran, the crazy screenwriter who always gets attacked by the "Westwood Blackbird".

Bolivian filmmaker, as well as "White Desi boy" were there, as well as the Crazy Libyan who brought Jorge, another Bolivian who is contemplating a conversion to Islam (2 yrs and waiting...).

We came across a Jews for Jesus center while on a "digestive walk" and shot some photos of that. I will have them up shortly.

Aside from that, all I have left in my apartment is my bed which will be taken tomorrow, as well as all the freebies in boxes I am practically giving away.

Oh, and the reason for my expeditious move; I've been offered a job in Kuwait:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you will arrive to Kuwait? and are you still sure to go after all the proplem in Kuwait?
Have safe trip :)
TAPAS

January 21, 2005 9:10 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Hey Tapas...

I wouldn't have gone through all the trouble I have been through if I wasn't sure.

So yes, I am sure:-)

January 22, 2005 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home