January 01, 2005

Happy 'Gregorian' New Year!

My wish for everyone this year is to come closer to finding themselves and their goals, and may this year be better than the last!

I hope for the following:
-a smooth transition into Kuwait.
-make friends who will bring me up and not down
-to be a positive force to myself and those around me
-to keep living large
-that Zouina will have a good life wherever she is.
-iraqis will continue to kick ass
-a closer, more united Ummah.



santa monica beach

6 Comments:

Blogger Ra-1 said...

Happy New Year :)
thanx for inviting me here ;)

January 01, 2005 4:00 AM  
Blogger True Faith said...

Wish you a blessed new year : )

January 01, 2005 6:08 AM  
Blogger UzF said...

friends who bring you down to earth are practical!
but i kno what you mean though..

happy new 'gregorian' year to you too :)

January 01, 2005 1:01 PM  
Blogger Closet Diva said...

amen to that, and happy new year girl

January 04, 2005 10:41 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Luminous!! Elusive Luminous! Where have thou been?! No MSN... No Blog! But I am happy you came to comment on mine:-)

Don't be such a stranger!

------------------------------------------------------------

Q8Shady...

Keeping myself up? How so? As in drinking mass quant's of caffein as to not fall asleep?

Lemme know!

January 04, 2005 12:25 PM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

ShadyQ80

Oh, Duh on me! I get it now.

The way I see it is that I do not tend to associate myself with those who are overly pessimistic. I keep my distance from those with negativity, because it is draining, and it can ruin my day.

I do not think it is necessarily the country that makes the experience, but rather the company you keep.

January 04, 2005 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home