January 30, 2005

A Good day for Shooting...

My faithful fans! [wink]

It's been a while since yours truly's blogged, I just have NOT had the time. What with my new job and having had to immerse myself into my new reality, as well as trying to overcome jetlag I've been anxious to get back into blogging.

Update in random order:

I've hooked up with Desert Girl and have been having a blast with her. She's exhiliratingly funny, and knows how to show a newcomer a good time. She took me out for my birthday to a Chinese restaurant called Green, or Green's. Also hooked up with Tata Bogata, who txtmsg'ed me a birthday msg ( I keep calling him Tata Botata) hehehee. He's a man with a really sweet disposition, and any girl would be lucky to have him... but y'all have to go through me first;-) I am my brother's keeper.

Got to work, police shoot out with "terrorists". Interesting. We kept running to the balcony in hopes of some action. In vain.
Desert Girl called me warning me not to step outside the building I work in, which is in Salmyah. Due to terroristic activities, I cancelled my lunch outing with Tata and instead had lunch with the girls downstairs. There was a good-looking 'Lebanese' that I eyeballed.

So far, I like my coworkers. Especially my designer counterpart:-) I try to remain away from office politics, while still keeping my finger on the pulse.

Sigh.. I'm stuffed again. Tomorrow I'm checking out the gym, can't tell you where, I do not want paparazzi to follow me there.

Back to work for now. I have an annual report to design.

Peace:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Desert Girl said...

Oh My God - that Desert Girl is a total bee-atch! I can't believe you said all those nice things about her! :) I hope you had a totally happy birthday. I still owe you cake. See - we gave you a "21-gun salute" for your special day! :) LOL

January 30, 2005 5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MA, WOW first week at work and there was shooting !! What I saw on BBC news was not a joke , be carful dont try to watch , poor guy from Bahrian died because he was in the middle of the shooting.
Take care...This not the LA police : )
TAPAS

January 30, 2005 4:47 PM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

"My faithful fans!"

OMG ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT I'M NOT A "FAITHFUL" FAN?

Welcome to Kuwait sweetie! Oh Oh and Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you're "adapting" and I use the term loosely ;) It's not so bad once you get used to it. Desert Girl sounds like a fun person to hang out with :) Well anyways I'm glad you're having fun! Laters!

January 31, 2005 10:14 PM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Amerab: On wheels!!! ;-)

Tapas: Girl, it's high time you start a blog! Come onnnnnnn! :)

DnG: It's never to late to cross over to the right side of fandome
;-)

Ripped:

Compton indeed! Heck! LA was safer than Kuwait! But I am having a blast, no pun intended! :-)

February 12, 2005 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home