April 18, 2005

Bon Appetit a tout!

A couple of days ago I went to Chicken Tikka with a couple of gals from work to check out its salad bar and we are sitting munching away happily, enjoying the view of the Gulf Road through the floor-to-ceiling windows when I happened to look directly down below and spotted a man in dishdasha sitting in his parked car, talking on his cell phone.

At first glance, I would not have thought much of it, but something about the site of him made me observe. I had a clear view of his abdominal area, and saw he was, what I thought to be, scratching his balls, when I realised that no, he was masturbating!!! "Milkng the lizard" as some bloggers here have so eloquently phrased it...

I was not sure whome he was milking to, and I brought the other girls' attention to it, to which the most bashful of us turned away, red faced. "Don't look MA!" she exclaimed. "What if he sees you looking?!"

"And what if he does?!" I retorted, "God's already watching him..."

6 Comments:

Blogger Desert Girl said...

You know - a virtual can of worms has been opened (so to speak) on the subject, hasn't it? Slappin the salami, spankin the monkey, milking the lizard... Then, I began to wonder about more synonyms.... and came across this site (very funny and still not blocked) http://www.forplu.com/community/life&style/feature/masturbation_terms.htm#men.

I started to wonder if women ever did this kind of thing in public. You would probably never know. Then, I thought about all those tight-jeans-wearin giggly girls at Marina Crescent and I'm suddenly seeing them in an entirely different way... like - just what IS making them giggle and act so stupid???? Could it BEEEEEEE???

April 18, 2005 11:04 AM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Dishdashas are a wonderfully flexible and convenient form of attire- suitable for all types of situations ;)

April 18, 2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger illusion said...

I loved the come back lol because its so true god is watching!!

April 19, 2005 3:43 AM  
Blogger Jandeef said...

That's just sick and gross!

April 21, 2005 8:18 PM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Na3am Jandeef, wa al-kuwait matroos feehum!

April 23, 2005 10:57 PM  
Blogger Luckybellybuddha said...

If/when the law in kuwait allows for women to enroll in the police force, what do you think you'd do if you were a cop & see this happen?

STOP... PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM...:-)

April 30, 2005 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home