March 23, 2005

Could you ever forgive me?!

I know I have neglected you, my precious. I can only hope you find it in you heart to forgive me and be prepared for possible repeats!

Life in Kuwait does not allow me to blog. At work, I feel I am under constant surveillance by my version of Fudgewit. I think I am going to get a mirror for my desk, and spy back on him!

So I have been literally swamped these last 3 weeks... doing what? Let's see... I've cranked out a massive annual report which has had me dreaming of it at one point! In addition to that, a few ads. check out Bazaar magazine for some of my work:-) Also, and all those Osoul billboards you've spotted across town are another piece created by my agency...

Aside from that, I went out on a date of sorts. He's a nice chap, I am going to call him Mr. Geneva. He's a friend of Sheesha Girl's, and the way it started was that she had told me that he inquired after me and thought I was pretty, and she stated that I simply *have* to call him. After her constant nagging, I finally did put a call through, and we got to meet for coffee after one flake out and a raincheck.

He's a young one alright. I thought he was in his 30s, however he's in his mid-20s! DesertGirl thinks I tend to attract men younger than myself... and I wonder, "is this a good thing?!"

He's nice, funny, world traveled, charming, multilingual, sensuous, and he actually grew on me. We finished off up at the Chocolate Bar, sipping on chocolate shots, getting to know one another more. I highly recommend that place to any couple out on a date. It's cozy, and nothing beats sharing the pleasure of the darker (chocolately) kind;-)

I haven't seen much of DesertGirl lately, I'm guessing that would be because she herself is going about getting herself sorted out. However I was happy to be graced by her presence the other day over a quick coffee lunch, I say quick because she was clasping her handbag, and sitting on the edge of her seat, dying to leave. I took the cue and broke up the group and left with her. Miskeena...

I am really missing my friends back in SoCal... sigh. Someone I can talk about one subject a hundred times, and never have them snap at me over it. Such patience is a virtue and rarely found in friends... I'd do anything to have TGirl here with me...

I've found my new station (thanks Mr. Geneva!) 107.9. Great music, I am sure a lot of you out there already know of this station, but I just found it and lt me tell you... It takes me back to SoCal!

See you on the flip-side!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lulu
I've been checking ur blog regularly, glad to see u back! hmmm Mr. Geneva, do keep us posted on the spicy developments!
luminous (my username is not logging in for some reason!)

March 23, 2005 9:18 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

loominous!

hala hala!:-) thanks for commenting!
I am going to try and stick around in blogland for a little while before real life pulls me out of it again!

Yes! Mr. Geneva, goes well with chocolate:-)

March 23, 2005 10:22 PM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

I don't know if I am "back for good", nothing is for good" in this life:-) But what I can say is that I am "here for now" :-)

so far, so good...

When do you return?

March 25, 2005 9:18 PM  
Blogger Desert Girl said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. LOL

Ok, I wouldn't snap your head off if you didn't choose conversation that is obviously controversial to comment on - and then keep commenting to get a reaction. You love it and you KNOW it. If it weren't for the reaction (good or bad), you wouldn't be in your element. :)

Love ya,
Desert Girl

March 26, 2005 2:24 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

aaaah DG... you just could not hold back from commenting hmmm? ;-)

About "TGirl" (my friend from LA), she is able to allow someone to discuss a specific topic (or person) to greath lengths because she knows that there is a need for them to talk it till they are satisfied... I dont mean politics (true, I talk it a lot), but rather things that affect one's heart and emotions, such as MEN! lol

Much love thrown back your way DG:)

March 26, 2005 3:54 AM  
Blogger Desert Girl said...

Maybe she was NOT listening. Maybe she was thinking of a MAN and letting you ramble. Maybe it wasn't patience...

LOL

March 28, 2005 2:40 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

I know, it's hard to believe isn't it? that someone could be so patient as she?

But it's true! she was listening and giving input as well:-) If anything, she's taught me how to do it..

I'd be happy to show others how to... :-)

March 28, 2005 4:01 AM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

LuLu said: “I went out on a date of sorts. He's a nice chap”,
and also: “he actually grew on me”

WoW, aren’t you the excited gurl !!! LOLOL.. if you say that you went with some one on a date of sorts, that gives a very bad outcome of how you felt about the whole experience.. hehehehe..

Don’t worry Curly hair, I’m yanking your chain, it’s obvious that you’re down, and my job as usual to put a smile on your face.. so shake it off.. Kuwait makes you feel that way most of the time.. but not all of the time.. :PP

March 30, 2005 6:45 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

"A date of sorts" was said as a means of keeping (not too high) hope:-)

Nothing official, ya know?

April 01, 2005 9:27 PM  
Blogger adil said...

top class business setup consultant company setup Dubai
company formation in Dubai

December 17, 2020 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home