March 27, 2005

Disindigenous Selection

I have decided that as long as I live in this country, I will never, ever date [or marry] a Kuwaiti man.

I have many reasons, however let's just say that they are not prime candidates when it comes to giving their significant other respect, loyalty, faithfulness, as well as treating them with discretion and privacy. Word has it that a woman's reputation lifespan, as far as dating a kuwaiti man goes, has a shelf life of about 4 to 5 years before she's obliged to move elsewhere and start over... that is, if she's a foreigner. As far as Kuwaiti women are concerned, where could they go? Nowhere but their own country, left to face the gossip...

And what's up with the cheating? I mean, why is it done like its going out of style?

I'm beginning to feel that a "good kuwaiti man" is an oxymoron... however, I'd love to be proven wrong.

Oh, and I ran into DG about an hour ago, while on my lunch break, outside the Sultan center... [waving hello!]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How disappointing to find a fellow Aquarian going about Kuwaiti men by throwing them all in one sack. One of the few things I find impossible to get over with is using stereotypes in judging people. Come on, Curls. Since your mind is so open about other subjects, why does it narrow instantly as soon as Kuwaiti men subjcet pops up? I am a European who happened to meet a Kuwaiti man that has all a woman needs to find in a man and more. And please don't try to contadict by saying you might have some "special" needs. Open minded or narrow minded, eloquent and linguisticly gifted or illiterate, Kuwaiti or not, all women seek the same in a man.

July 06, 2005 5:10 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Aquarian: I did say that I would love to be proven wrong.

however in your case, I would say you defintely have lucked out;-)

peace!

July 16, 2005 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home