March 25, 2005

No complaints this weekend...

I have to say, Mr. Geneva has the patience of a saint!

He picked me up after work on Thursday for Sushi over at Edo's. It's a very Zen-like restaurant, and we ate out in the garden, enjoying the sunshine. Turns out we are both 'sun worshippers'...

After that, I took him for a ride on "my boat". I told him that I had a boat and that my crew was always on standby. When asked if i knew how to sail, I said "Of course not, I have my crew to take care of that!" When we got there, he wondered why I was paying the "man behind the window" for tickets... har har har! I fessed up to him the joke:-) I am quite boatless, except for the 1KD boatride around the bay.

Once we were on terra firma we headed over to Marina Crescent to have a cup of coffee... We people watched and people commented, then once the sun set, we went upstairs to Color Me Mine (love that place!) where I proceeded to paint to espresso cups I plan on sending to Italy to my mum for Mothers Day. It took me 5 hours and not once did Mr. Geneva complain. He was not bored, nor was he fidgety, nor huffy and puffy or whiny. Quelle Homme! (what a man!) :-) I almost could not believe how patient he was! If nothing comes out of this romantically, he's definitely a keeper as a friend:-) When leaving, he said he would also give it a go, and he pre-selected a dragon figurine to paint on our next visit.

Next day was spent collecting empty sea urchin shells and cocquillages with mother of pearl on the inside, down by the Saudi border. Beautiful beach there! So empty and serene, not a soul for miles! I visited some friends at their challet, and we munched on BBQ'd shrimp skewers, as well as chops and skewered fish cubes. Tres yummy! Tiger (read previous blog) put a call through to me asking if I wanted to join him on a picnic, but I had informed him that I was already out on a BBQ... better luck next time.

And how was YOUR weekend?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Oh, I guess I will have to read your blog to find out all about those lovely people!

Mr. Geneva... Sure... ;-)

March 27, 2005 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home