March 06, 2005

Subliminal signals

Yesterday I went out to lunch with Tata Botata over at Marina Mall's Food Court during my lunch break and over some byriani and lentil soup, we got to talking about the subliminal body language that takes place between Kuwaiti men and women, after I had asked him about it.

He claims not to know anything or rather much about it, however I am quite intrigued by this, so I was kinda disappointed when he could not tell me more on it.

I have learned that when a man 'wiggles' his index finger infront of his mouth, he's signaling that "he wants to talk to you". Another one is when he pulls on the side of his mustache while looking at you, it means "he likes you".

There are a few others that do not come to mind right nw, it's only 8:30AM, afterall. But if you know any more, do tell!

So last night I went out with Desert Girl, Sheesha Girl, and Little Girl to Ruby Tuesday. Ya'ani... it was not all that bad. Service was a little on the slow side, but that's okay cause the view more than made up for it; from where we sat outside, DG and I had an up close and personal view of Kuwait's balls and Bo Jaij came to mind. It's pretty smart of Kuwait to have a backup ball, just incase one of the two bigger ones disappears.

So this Kuwaiti beach cat comes by our table, I think she may have been pregnant, so I fed her some of my ribs and then Sheesha Girl does the most stupid thing ever; instead of calling the cat over to her side and feeding it, she decides to throw a piece of rib over the table, between DGirl and myself. Naturally, her aim sucked and I got hit in the arm with it. Plus I was wearing white. I mean, really!!! Dumb move!

Sheesha Girl is "married" now (and I use that term losely) and she is gushing (as always), this time over her new "husband". I personally do not believe in Mutaa marriages, if you are going to marry someone, marry them for better reasons than just wanting to get your rocks off with them. I just can't figure Sheesha Girl out sometimes and by nature, when I cannot read someone well, I tend to be wary of them. One minute she's Desperately Seeking, and the next she's married and acting all lovey-dubby. Sigh! Dgirl came close to "blowing chunks" a few times over the 'sweetness' that ooooooozed out of Sheesha Girl.

Anyhoo. I had had enough and split with Little Girl. When I got home I called over my (new) DVD salesman and spent 20KDs on all the latest bootleg. They better be good quality or else someone's gonna get my boot (leg) good! (obnoxious laugh).

More to come, so stay tuned...

5 Comments:

Blogger Shurouq said...

I'd like to see that in a book someday "A Girl's Guide to Kuwaiti Guys' Subliminal Signals"..

March 08, 2005 2:03 PM  
Blogger Nomad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 08, 2005 6:12 PM  
Blogger Nomad said...

It's weird not being able to recognize some of the places you've been to, especially since I've lived here my entire life :)

March 08, 2005 6:14 PM  
Blogger pstpst said...

TATA:Ah ha so thats what you were doing the time we were sitting having cofee you brute you!for the life of me i couldn't figuer out that moustache thing you were doing I saw the look but that moustache thing flew right over my head.LOL I can't believe it.

March 12, 2005 5:19 AM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

LuLu wrote " More to come, so stay tuned... "

*The Don yawning* yallah.. LOL :P

March 19, 2005 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home