May 11, 2005

It's all Greek to me!

Mr. Geneva... too blah for my taste. Neutral. How Swiss!

I've concluded that he does not possess what it takes to make this chick happy. Aside from the fact that he's funny, suave, and still makes me laugh, I believe that it ends there; at friendship. I've told him he is too shallow and have refused to set him up with my single girlfriends... honestly, I do not think he knows quite what he himself is looking for, which I suppose is normal for a 25 yr old man, however at 32 and ready, I need a man who is sure of himself.

Moving on, I've run into Mr. Greece. We met up at a recent art exhibit and hit it off immediately. He's in his late 30's, has been around (country-wise!), and also has an interest in increasing his already-not-so-bad-Arabic, unlike most Westerners who choose not to. We later went on to have dinner and talked until we were the last people there and the restaurant was closing down for the night.

Aside from all this, I've been working out at the gym (not tellin' which one) everyday, devoutely and am feeling so much better. One of the trainers who works there is a Lebanese adonis. He's too young for my taste (after Mr.Geneva, who's cured me from younger men for now), but looking never killed. He's a nice guy, spends time at my side when I am working out and helps the hour pass quickly. We later do stretching together... [wink].

I think that's all I have to share today... nothing mind boggling or insightful.

Oh, and I think I have seen the Don.. I think.. well it looked like his bike...

14 Comments:

Blogger Desert Girl said...

Geneva - I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. It might be a mature baby, but it's still a baby, baby.

Whazzap with the Greek secrecy? Damn girl - I dish all my dirt (and some of SheeshaGirl's)!

Gym - Why don't you just tell everybody that you are going to Elisygym and get it over with? You know you are dying for them to go there and look for you on the stair master...

Keep your hands off of Don. I mean it. We've discussed this. Nothing worse than a girl fight over a man!

May 11, 2005 2:32 PM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

LOL DG... not so secret anymore! :-)

May 11, 2005 11:40 PM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

D-Gurl.. LoOoL.. *Blushing*

May 16, 2005 2:31 AM  
Blogger Desert Girl said...

Ya see that, MA! A blushing man is a happy man!!!! :D

MA, when are you going to get off your lazy butt and post another blog? How often do I have to check? I thought I was lazy.

May 16, 2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Real men don't blush;-)

J.K!

May 17, 2005 1:00 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

... or is it real bikers don't blush?

hehehe.

May 17, 2005 1:25 AM  
Blogger Desert Girl said...

1. Do not insult The Don. He IS a real man and real men DO TOO blush and
B. You're just jealous. Get over it.

H&K
DG

May 17, 2005 9:08 AM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

MA, how can I not blush.. she's a smooth talker.. and blond.. what a man can ask more!!!

May 18, 2005 3:04 AM  
Blogger Desert Girl said...

He heh. He heh. He heh!!!!

In your face! LOL

May 18, 2005 10:37 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Me?! Jealous?! Nevah!

May 18, 2005 11:41 PM  
Blogger Desert Girl said...

You are SO BORING ME!!!! WHEN are you going to create another post? Damn, you are so lazy!!!

May 20, 2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Darling.. i am BUSY! Not lazy!

Working on a massive Volvo campaign! Sheeeet! ;-)

May 21, 2005 1:43 AM  
Blogger Desert Girl said...

GET OVER YOUR VULVA CAMPAIGN and POST!

Hey, so what is the news with Geneva?

Greek dude did nothing for me when I met him BTW. Nice guy and all that but.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

May 22, 2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Ok Ok.. Greek guy was kinda depressed the other day. So anyhoo...

Geneva? no news. He's dropped off the face of this earth! Your guess is as good as mine...

May 23, 2005 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home