February 10, 2005

Incommunicada

Yup. Back with a vengeance.

So the other day I'm riding with 3 of my co-workers on our way to marina's food court for lunch and we passed by StarCraps next to Azhar Center, you know, the one with the outdoor seating. I spotted a blue Harley parked out front of it so I poked my head out the window and yelled "Aaaaaaaw! It's The Donnnn!!!" I checked to see if some guy's head looked up. Better luck next time!

Again I have not had the time to spew forth concise thoughts onto my blog at work, being that I am constantly interrupted to make changes on ads, so here I sit at my aunt's house, writing to you through dial up speed (grunt). It's torrrturrre! 7 yrs on DSL only to spend 2 weeks on dialup from 'home'.

There's been a mysterious smoker in the exit stairwell of my office building, and I have been adamant about catching him/her. I keep smelling this nasty odour creeping through our entire floor and I immediately jump up from my design station and run to check all the stairwells, slamming the doors open and yelling "NO SMOKING PLEASE! MAMNOU3 Al-TADKHEEN!" (did I say that right?)

Today was 1/2 day at work. I am still trying to absorb the fact that there is a 6th day of work in my life. Desert Girl picked me up for sushi followed by an ammmazing hot chocolate in the tea lounge downstairs.

I -ALMOST- partied this week! Never quite went through. The man who stole my heart (cannot tell you who he is, so don't even try to get it out of me), was supposed to take me and El Mexicano to a party but instead ended up flying out of Kuwait and wont be seen till Summer (sniffle). Desert Girl, you know what you mission is now.

Damn! I can't wait to get my driver's license!

6 Comments:

Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

Heheheheh.. LuLu you’re the cutest.. LOLOL

Ok I’ll tell you what, to put your mind at ease, my bike still in the shop at Saudi.. when ever I get it, I’ll tell you.. hehehe.. so now when you are out you can stop looking for me everywhere.. hehehe.. Although the idea of it excites me.. but then again.. I don’t want you screaming at every guy on a Harley.. hehehehe

February 10, 2005 2:06 PM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

By the way.. here is how my bike looks like.. You can't miss the Blue Harley with the orange seat.. LOL -->CliCk mE<--

February 10, 2005 2:14 PM  
Blogger pstpst said...

I am so happy at your liveliness, you are working it fast girl but unfortunetly losing it fast too with the guy wisked off. your days are passing fast here in Kuwait?
Don:Time to shoot your kite down, chop chop chop chopper lol. nice thing you ride veeeeeeeeeery identifiyable, I drive a car you might be faster but you are much smaller khikh khikh khikh.

February 12, 2005 4:16 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

The Don: Aww the guessing game was fun! Hehehehe. Yelling at "Aaaw It's the Don!" or "Hey Don!" or "Are you the Don?!!" at harley bikers is a great pass time.

Now that I've seen your bike, I can no longer do that ;-)

Btw, I think therer's a seat missing on that bike of yours! MY seat!

Peace:)

Beatnik: I am having a good time here:-)Lots to see and do, however I have been pacing myself.

As far as "losing it" Im not sure what "it" is, I am assuming my heart, to that I say there is no timing where the heart is concerned. It loses itself whenever it feel it wants to:-) Despite complaints from its friend The Brain.

February 12, 2005 11:39 AM  
Blogger Desert Girl said...

I can tell you from personal experience that you HAVE lost it. Call this number - they can help: 484-3900.

The biker dude in the chaps was definitely worth shouting at. hmmmmmmmmm.

Side note: Leon the DJ from 99.7 once got in trouble for asking listeners in Kuwait to roll down their car windows and shout out the word in Arabic for "THINK"! (fecker). Not quite the same as "Don", but it came to mind.

Now write about when we DID party this weekend and the touchy-feely freak boy who fell in love with you and how we lost him in the desert in the 4-wheel-drive-backwards-in-reverse rental Camry. Ah, al hub...

Desert Girl

February 12, 2005 10:01 PM  
Blogger pstpst said...

Ah the heart my friend! the brain is extremly powerful i am not able to lose a my heart for a man. My brain directs me towrs conections with poeple of every kind and well i seem dedicate my heart to ppl I seem to have a big space for humane conections but not for love.
Do lose it, stay alive, hopefully i will be able to catch up tith you on that matter i do wish to give my heart to a man without expectations.

February 13, 2005 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home