July 22, 2005

Screw August

Between the sheets... No, I'm not talking cocktails here, but rather how my weekend was spent.

"M, B, N... M, B, N..." can you hear how stuffed up my nose is?!

I stopped by the International Clinic on Thursday to get Dr. Luther to prescribe some antibiotics for my sinuses, but alas, he was away on holiday... screw august!

I'm also told that this is the month of sandstorms and super-humid days... i better do something about my condition so I do not suffer another attack... screw august!

Ate loads of chicken soup, watched movies, read and slept. Chatted with a few friends on the phone, and slept some more...

Firefighter's been back in touch with me for the last week or so. God! That man is hot!

Last but not least, I'd like to thank IDip and Shosho for their words of support. Knowing yours came from the heart did do me some good:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Reema said...

Hope you get better soon.

July 23, 2005 8:48 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Reema: Thank you for your well wishes:-) I am recovering nicely. My nose is still a little stuffy, but I am regaining my energy:-)

peace!

July 23, 2005 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home