September 26, 2005

This one's for the Ladies

So, I thought I'd jump in on the poll bandwagon, after Kuwaiti Chopper Dude, and start my own.
I'm dedicating the first one to the female bloggers (blogettes), and invite you to cast your vote in complete anonimity:-)

Men, you're exempt. your turn will be coming up soon. If you attempt to answer, I will find out, via IP, and delete your vote.

the poll is located in the right-hand column of my blog and scroll down the list to select your choice. do not select "Choose your Blogger" and hit vote.

Peace!

3 Comments:

Blogger Baroque said...

and what is the question exactly?

September 27, 2005 7:55 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

charisma: hiya! have a look to the right column on my blog, there is a poll:-)

September 27, 2005 10:49 PM  
Blogger Entrepreneur said...

so where be da results?

October 02, 2005 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home