July 23, 2005

August: The hottest month of the year

Mmmm-m! Things are getting hot hot hot around here this month! Oh! You thought I was talking about the climate? Well that too. What I am mainly referring to is Mr. Firefighter.

The man is hot, hot, hot. He's sexy, cerebral, has obviously studied women well... very well, and enjoys talking for hours with me. His english and accent are impeccable. In just 10 yrs living in the US he's mastered all the nuances of the English language. Fast learner.

Admittedly, there are certain things we strongly disagree on, but one cannot deny the chemistry that he invokes in me.

And I love it when he speaks to me in Kuwaiti. I'm always asking him to... he's got such a sexy voice. He says "When you ask me to speak to you in Kuwaiti, it's like you're asking me to say something kinky"...

"Well, it is" was my reply...

[wink]

4 Comments:

Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

I guess now I know what you voted on my poll.. when I asked about summer heat.. :P

July 24, 2005 2:34 AM  
Blogger Desert Girl said...

You're just gettin da FLASHES girl!

Question of the day is: Firefighter can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk. Does he DO all the things American guys like to DO?.......

July 24, 2005 10:44 AM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

Guess we'll find out at the housewarming:-)
But yes, I believe so... also, turns out we're alumni from the same university, and we know the same people...

July 24, 2005 10:11 PM  
Blogger Truth Seeker said...

thedon:believe it or not, i never voted on that poll;-)


notwithoutmyheels: Keep checking back;-)
I will make details happen... lol

July 25, 2005 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home