March 02, 2005

Written under duress

I know this person, she goes by the name of Desert Girl and she is constantly nagging me to write my blogs.
I mean, really! Who does she think she is? The blog Squad?!

kidding aside, we both got together with "Goodnight" and drove up n down the Gulf Strip, foaming every person we could target through the car window and sunroof. It was fun and I got such joy and energy from seeing Kuwait out having a blast.
I got sprayed in my mouth at one point, and almost went blind. Then our car got accosted by some kids, and we had to honk them off. fun fun fun!

Women smiled at one another without any pretention which was refreshing. Read DG's blog for a detailed account on our outing.

last night we went out to Palm Palace after having dodged Goodnight's incessant demands that we join her at her usual hangout, where all the babies go to. I myself believe she is quite fixated on much younger men who could use a breastfeed... [koff koff!]

DG and I dined on mezzas, and later moved onto Cafe Latino, and flooded Nazareth's cell phone with template images and SMSs, cracking up all the while. He sure knows how to deal with 2 women at once... I have to hand it to him;-)

I really have nothing else to add... see u tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Desert Girl said...

That's what it is - a breastfeed fixation! I forgot all about that. I just can't hang with da babies. I'm going to refer to her as SheeshaGirl from now on too.

March 05, 2005 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home